VP, Finance - Asset Management
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$720000 - HK$960000 per annum + Bonus|
One of our long-term clients is seeking an experienced candidate to join their Finance team in Hong Kong and be part of an established Asset Management Group in the region.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will oversee a small team and be responsible for various finance processes including fund accounting, financial and management reporting, corporate accounting and other ad hoc projects. They require someone with strong technical understanding of fund management processes, and can also share new ideas on efficiencies. You must be detailed minded and able to handle tight deadlines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- CPA qualification or equivalent
- At least 10 years' experience within a sizeable financial institution
- Strong financial and management reporting experience
- Fund Accounting experience, with SFC/FRR reporting knowledge
- Experience in managing a small team
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is ideal
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR44005.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.