Manager, Event Management (Sponsorship)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is known as one of the world's leading organization that increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong and support the government to promote the importance of tourism.
As a Manager, you will be mainly planning, organizing and executing creative sports event programs. You have to prepare and manage event budget while working closely with the sponsorship team to develop sponsorship package and facilitate their solicitation of sponsorship by providing event details and selling point of the event. Also, to manage overall event marketing plan and with cross functional team to produce marketing/ promotional materials.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 10 years' experience in event management, marketing and promotion for large-scale outdoor events.
- Proven track record of in promotional plans for corporate sponsors
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical ability in resolving problems Experience
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills Self-starter with good presentation, communication and organization skills and attentive to details.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM232995.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.