Manager, CRM/Database Marketing, Banking
Our client is a well-established Banking group with diversified businesses in wealth management, retail banking and corporate banking. As part of continued growth, a exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Analytics / CRM professional to join their expanding retail banking business.
Reporting to Team Head, you will be a key member of a specialized team in performing data analysis and business performance monitoring in support of further business expansion. Working closely with Marketing and Product departments, you will conduct analysis on customer segmentation and campaign effectiveness to explore and identify opportunities for customer acquisition and retention across the business. In addition, you will also compile MIS reports.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Quantitative Analysis, Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in data analytics / Business Intelligence / CRM gained in Banking / Financial Institutions
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager grade
- Solid knowledge in data miming and analytics. Competency in SAS is a MUST
- High adaptability, pleasant personality and great organization skills
- Good commend of English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3101 4311 or email@example.com quoting reference number CY 234365
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only