Manager , Credit Reporting
|Location:||Admiralty, Central and Western District|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000.00 - HK$50000.00 per month|
Our client is a well-known banking group with diversified business across Corporate Banking, Private Banking, and Retail Banking. They are currently seeking for a candidate to join their credit risk team as a manager for the corporate banking business.
Reporting to the senior manager in the team, you will be performing credit portfolio monitoring and prepare different kinds of regulatory reports to regulator and senior management. The role will be supporting credit risk analysis and also engage in IFRS9 projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 5 years' experience in risk management in banking / big 4 / risk advisory firm
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Statistic /Management Science or related disciplines
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- In-dept knowledge of credit risk management and data mining
- Knowledge in SAS is a MUST
Contact Janae Chan on (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.