Manager, Corporate Finance
Our client is a Hong Kong-listed conglomerate with multiple products lines from F&B to Properties in Hong Kong and Greater China. They are currently looking for Corporate Finance Manager to work in a team of professionals based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance, you will oversee investment projects and mergers and acquisition. Taking a hands-on role, you will be responsible for conducting feasibilities studies and due diligence; providing evaluation and recommendation on potential deals as well as taking part in fundraising activities. Working closely with the Hong Kong Accounting team, you will provide expert advice on listing rules and regulatory requirements where appropriate. This is a project based role where you will gain exposure to high profile projects.
To qualify, successful individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and a professional qualification, ideally ACCA or CFA
- Minimum 8 years of experience with at least 3 years in Corporate Finance function
- Strong valuation experiences, financial modelling, market research and analysis skills
- Solid exposure to HK Listing Rules and fundraising/capital market operations
- Familiar with both Hong Kong and Greater China markets
- Fluent in English and Chinese both written and verbal
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3103 4300 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 46006 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.