Manager, Complaint Handling
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$40000 per month + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is well-established financial institution with a steadily growing business portfolio in Hong Kong. As part of continued growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for a complaint handling professional to join their expanding business.
Report directly to Team Head, you will be the key member of the team to ensure verbal and written complaints and regulator inquiries are handled professionally according to services quality standard, internal policies and regulatory guidelines. You will perform investigation and analysis on complaints cases and liaise with internal stakeholders to identify areas of improvement. As an experienced member of the team, you will also monitor the service quality of the calls and advise accordingly for areas of improvement to achieve service and regulatory standards.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 4 years' experience in compliant handling/ service quality management/ customer services, preferably gained in banking, insurance and/or other financial services industry
- License holders strongly referred
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 241116.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only