Manager, Complaint Handling, Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$45000 per month + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a Well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate banking. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a complaint handling professional to join their complaint handling team in Retail Banking.
Report directly to the Team Lead, you will be the key member of the team to ensure verbal and written complaints are handled professionally according to services quality standard, internal policies and regulatory guidelines. You will perform investigation and analysis on complaints cases and liaise with internal stakeholders to identify areas of improvement. You will maintain complaints handling system and generate management reports. You will also provide compliant handling training to junior staff.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 4 years' experience in compliant handling/ service quality management/ customer services, preferably gained in banking, insurance and/or other financial services organizations
- Experience gained from handling regulatory requests will be an advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / chloe.yang@@ambition.com.hk or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 234882
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only