Our client is a famous bilingual independent school in Hong Kong. Throughout the years, they have earned a good reputation and is now a well-established private school with global perspective.
As a Communication Manager, you are establishing effective engagement programs and school-led workshops for parents and other stakeholders. It is important for you to handle and resolve enquiries and issues from parents and develop positive community partnerships. Also, you have to manage operational, communicational functions to ensure projects are planned and delivered on time such as graduation ceremonies, admission briefing, events etc. Moreover, to oversee the preparation of communications materials and organize roadshows to network with young professional association and university staff associations. Furthermore, to proof-read, edit, write and translate school publications and promotional materials.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Corporate Communications, Public Relations and Marketing
- Minimum 7 years of experience in communications, preferably in education sector
- Solid experience in project/ event management and project communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, team player and detail-oriented
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM234151.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.