Manager, Commercial and Risk Management
Our client is a well-known total energy solution provider with businesses in energy management, engineering and infrastructure.
Reporting to the department head, you will be responsible for developing the commercial and risk management strategy. You will lead negotiations on tenders and procurement contracts, in particular on commercial terms and structures. You will identify potential risks and propose ways to mitigate said risks, disputes, and claims that pertain to tendering and contract implementation. In this role, you will also liaise closely with the Legal team and also manage a team of Quantity Surveyors.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 10 years' relevant working experience in Electrical and Mechanical, or within the construction industry
- A proven track record in government tenders, contracts, commercial negotiation, and dispute resolution
- Solid understanding of the energy industry or infrastructure projects
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
- A Business, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or related degree from an accredited university
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT242207.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.