|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$600000 - HK$720000.00 per annum|
Our client is well established investment bank with Hong Kong as their APAC hub. They are currently seeking for a highly energetic and detail oriented Compensation & Benefits Manager to join their HR team. This is a Hong Kong based role.
Reporting to the Head of HR , this is a hands on role where you will be responsible for executing the Hong Kong C&B strategy. Working closely with all levels of personnel across the business, you will manage the compensation cycle. More over, you will lead job mapping and evaluation projects, ensuring a competitive salary structure for talent retention. In addition, you will manage Executive incentive programmes, and design packages for APAC mobility cases as well as taking part in regional alignment projects.
To qualify, successful individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in C&B and HR Management
- Solid knowledge in C&B and best practices for the HK Financial Services sector
- Prior experiences in managing Executive Compensation Review
- Highly numerical, attention to details with exceptional Excel skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin both written and verbal
*LI-DAL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 241053 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only