Manager, Agency Recruitment & Events Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$50000 per month|
Our client is a Well-established Insurance company with multiple lines of business in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a agency recruitment professional to join their team.
Report directly to the Business Head, you will be the senior member of the team to organize and promote agency events for local and IANG agents. You will arrange recruitment event and internship programs to attract young talents to join the business through campus recruitment, IANG organizations and other creative channels. You will design event contents, arrange event logistics and budget control for successful launch of recruitment events. You will also arrange sales campaigns, prepare promotion materials, organize sales communications meeting to boost local and mainland business. You will organize incentive trips for high performing agents. In addition, you will communicate with agency leader to provide other support when required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience agency recruitment, agency business development, sales events management in insurance company
- Candidates working as insurance agency would also be considered
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 229151
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only