Manager, Actuarial Services
Our client, a leading international insurance company is looking for high caliber professional to join their expanding actuarial team.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Support Head of Valuation in overseeing Prophet Modelling and Model Governance.
- Responsible for Prophet models development and enhancement.
- Responsible for maintaining local Model Governance standards
- Involve in quarterly Model Oversight Forum which is attended by both local and group stakeholders.
- Provide modelling guidance to junior colleagues.
- May involve in ad-hoc projects depends on capacity.
- The jobholder will be working closely with the Pricing team, Valuation & EC team, group office and external actuarial consultants.
Job Requirement: -
- University graduate in a relevant discipline in Actuarial Studies, with good progress in actuarial exams of an international recognized actuarial body.
- 3 - 8 years of relevant Actuarial work experience.
- Hands-on experience in Prophet modelling, experience in ALS is a plus.
- Knowledge in local regulations (or equivalent) is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Good technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.