Manager, Accounting Policy - iBank
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established Foreign Investment Bank
- Excellent remuneration package & benefits
- Work-life balance
Our client is an established Foreign Bank with a strong business presence around the globe. Due to internal restructuring, they are currently looking for a Manager, Accounting Policy to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to Head of Accounting Policy, you will be responsible for the update and implementation of any new accounting policies or standards. You are also required to advise and work closely with the Finance Department and other departments such as Middle or Front office to ensure the compliance of the accounting treatments. In addition,As a Manager, Accounting Policy, you will need to perform other ad hoc. duties such as providing training related to new accounting policy.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience gained from banking, preferably in Investment Banking
- Familiar with accounting standards sch as IFRS
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.