Management Accounting Manager
Our client is a leading Hong Kong Listed conglomerate with world-wide presence. With their global business expanding quickly, they are currently recruiting a Management Reporting Manager to join their Group Finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Management Reporting, you will be responsible for working closely and coordinating with Business units to deliver management report and providing advises on new projects, business models. Also, you will be working closely with FP&A analyst to build new model and analysis and ensure the accuracy, partnering with Management Information System team on internal reporting flow, development and automation and aligning management reporting process across businesses.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Business/ Finance/ Accounting or related discipline
- At least 6 years of experiences working as similar roles in MNCs or sizable listed companies
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification is a must
- Qualification in Learn Six Sigma Green Belt/ Black Belt/ PMP is an advantage
- Strong communication, organization and analytical skills
- Good languages skills in both Chinese and English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.