Accountant- Hong Kong Mainboard Listed Company
- Big 4 welcome
- Regional role
- Work life balance with good culture
Our client is a Hong Kong Mainboard Listed company with a strong presence around the world. With their business expanding quickly, they are looking for a high caliber to join their Regional Finance Team to support their accounting functions.
- Prepare management reports and consolidated financial reports
- Assist in the preparation of interim and annual reports
- Prepare the annual budget and forecast
- Coordinate with overseas offices in fulfilling the above-mentioned tasks
- Liaise and coordinate with external auditors in interim and annual audits
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory reporting requirements
- Occasional; business travel is required
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification
- Previous experience in Big 4 is highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in financial planning and analysis, business analysis, or auditing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.