Management Accountant - MNC
About the client:
Our client is a fast-growing MNC and industry leader of brand management company with strong regional presence. They are currently looking for Management Accountant directly report to Financial Controller, this position will support all aspects of Management Reporting and Financial analysis for Asia Pacific region.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare budget, forecast and provide recommendation on business performance
- To prepare periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- To prepare monthly management reports in compliance with company policy
- Responsible for variance analysis and other monthly management reports
- Interpret and analyse KPIs and other statistical data, and point out key business insights/trends for senior management's review
- To perform analytical review on management reports to explain the business performance
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent, and with relevant qualification
- At least 5 years of Management accountant experience and 3 years of auditing would be a plus
- Detailed-oriented, self-motivated, proactive and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Please contact Ariel Chan at (852) 3103 4336 or email@example.com click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #238676 - Management Accountant. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk