|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$950000 - HK$1000000 per annum|
Our client is a HK listed multi businesses with an established operations in Greater China. With a newly created headcount in their M&A team, they are seeking for an experienced and energetic M&A professional to join their HK team.
Reporting to the Vice President, this is an individual contributor role working in a sizable team focusing on investment projects. You will handle the full cycle from negotiation, conduct feasibility studies and risk assessments with detailed financial analysis to reviewing legal terms. A critical successful factor of this role is the ability to make sound recommendations to senior management and the Board; and monitor the financial performance post execution. This is prolific role where you will interact with corporate headquarters and senior stakeholders on a regular basis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and qualified accountant
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experiences
- Solid exposure to full cycle M&A projects
- Exceptional financial modelling and analytical skills
- Ability to travel around GC region on ad hoc basis
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 224235 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only