Loyalty Marketing Manager, Financial Services
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$416000 - HK$637000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a well-established financial services group with a focus on pension products. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Loyalty Marketing professional to join their Hong Kong business.
Reporting to Team Head, you will be a key member of the team to formulate, develop and implement customer loyalty and engagement strategies to drive brand loyalty and customer stickiness. Working with various business units and external parties, you will plan and execute end-to-end acquisition and retention marketing and loyalty campaigns and events to increase brand awareness and product usage, whilst ensuring marketing materials are up-to-date and compliant with regulations and policies. You will keep abreast of latest market trend and customer spending behaviors of different segments. In addition, you will monitor the performance of marketing activities based on performance data and provide recommendations on continuous marketing strategies development.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 6 years' experience in Usage and Retention, Loyalty Marketing and/or Customer Engagement
- Relevant product exposure in Pension business is advantageous; experience focused on Credit Card, Lending / Loan, and/or Insurance would also be considered
- Experience gained within Banking, Insurance and/or Financial Services business is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to fast-paced environment, cope with changes and handle tight deadlines
- Proactive individual with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good communications skills in Chinese and English
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 233133.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only