Logistics/ Customer Service Assistant, Supply Chain
Our client is a multinational supplier of inflight products with a high portfolio of different categories. Being a key role in the industry, it has covered most of the major client in the airline industry. To assist with the business growth, we are now hiring a Customer Service/ Operation Assistant, Supply Chain to join the team.
Reporting to the Assistant Supply Chain Manager, you will have to manage a full spectrum of logistics and operations follow-ups. You will be responsible for the shipments to the Europe market, shipment schedule tracking as well as payment approvals. You will also have to communicate with the freight team sand regional departments for any related duties.
To qualify, you must possess:
- At least 2 years of working experience in retail company, buying office, shipping companies or any related industries
- Proficient written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good communications skill and being a strong team player
- Good computer skills, e.g. MS office
- Immediate availability will be an advantage
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 219793
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.