|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$220000 - HK$280000 per annum|
Our client is a European brand with a strong global business network. With a rapid growth rate and market coverage in more than 50 countries globally, they provide high quality and innovative products. To further enhance their brand ownership, they are looking for a Logistics Officer.
You will be responsible for coordinating import and export freight activities. You will be collaborating with internal and external parties for shipment, delivery and documentation. As a Logistics Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with suppliers, freight forwarder and warehouse to ensure efficiency for all import and export activities
- Maintaining record of I/E and L/C documentation for shipments
- Monitoring and communicating with stakeholders to ensure accurate schedule and delivery
- Organizing with QC departments for quality check before shipments
- Supporting procurement coordination and maintaining shipment/product records
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma or higher in Supply Chain or related disciplines
- 5 or more years of experience in logistics, shipping, freight forwarding or supply chain; experience in trading or manufacturing company will be an advantage
- Knowledge in global shipping documentation is a must; knowledge in China Customs Clearance procedures is a must; ERP system experience is an advantage
- Well organized, independent and team player
- Strong command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC230788.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.