Logistics Manager - Ocean Freight Management / In House
My client is a US listed, fast growing, global ecommerce company within the consumer sector. With more than 217% growth during COVID-19, they are a unicorn within the ecommerce sector. Looking to further expand their in-house supply chain team in Asia, they are looking for a Logistics Manager to manage their ocean freight relations.
You will be the regional lead for ocean freight agency management. You will be planning and executing the allocation strategies. As the Logistics Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Serve as the regional lead on Ocean Agency relations and day to day activities
- Executing allocation strategies for the region and make booking decisions for Ocean Agency
- Manage all interaction with Ocean Agency on daily execution
- Monitor ocean freight KPI and surface / report relative problems or issues
- Build and maintain relationship with carriers
- Refine ocean freight processes and automation within the APAC region
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with more than 6 years of ocean freight management experience
- At least 2 years of in house logistics management experience
- Strong experience with ocean agency relationship management is a MUST
- Proactive, energetic with a problem solving mentality
- Strong command of both spoken and written Chinese and English is a must
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 246626.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.