Logistics Director - Electronics
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a new division of an established corporation that is looking for a Logistics Director for their e-commerce business.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be part of the senior management team and be responsible for building this function from the ground up. You will create high level strategy for this department but will also need to be involved in the execution of these plans and hiring for your team. You will manage warehouse operations to deliver high standards of service levels in the warehouse, e-commerce/fulfilment and delivery of items to customers. You will drive warehouse performance to achieve cost targets, develop action plans to improve productivities and efficiencies. Moreover, you will ensure continuous improvement on logistics operating practices and procedures, communicate with business units to standardize and streamline operations and build relationships with key strategic suppliers and stakeholders. Occasional travel may be required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 12-15 years in logistics management, warehouse, e-commerce or fulfilment with at least 8 years in a managerial role. Candidates with experience in electronics or consumer goods preferred
- Experience in building a team and strong people management skills
- Strong communication skills with fluent English and Cantonese
- An entrepreneurial mindset, willingness to take on building out a new function
- A Bachelors' degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or relevant disciplines
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT225825.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.