Linux System Administrator
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$45000 per month|
- Build, support, and monitoring of all co-located servers and select campus server infrastructure; regional escalation contact for all hosts.
- Expected to troubleshoot and debug incidents related (but not limited) to application, server, network, and automation.
- Maintain and expand supporting infrastructure and automation.
- Manage multiple trading environments within the region, as well as support and monitor all environments globally.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues related (but not limited to) the operating system, application performance, and networking, as well as be able to contribute to and improve such deployments.
- Senior team members are expected to provide leadership and direction to colleagues in troubleshooting situations, and in the planning of tactical and strategic solutions. Senior team members must be comfortable assessing production impact and risk, and making decisions without the need for immediate management supervision.
- 3 years experience building, configuring, and maintaining production environments, including standard networking
- Strong analytical reasoning and problem solving skills, with the ability to assess production impact and risk.
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable making decisions without the need for immediate supervision.