Linux System Administrator
- Provide 1st line Production support on Cloud Based System and Application Monitoring.
- Response and follow end-user enquiries and reported issues.
- Handle scheduled deployment and batch job execution.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Information Technology, Engineering or related disciplines.
- 3 years working experience in System Administration, Production and/or End-User Support.
- Must have knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker, CI/CD pipeline, Linux, networking & System administration and Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of Alicloud & AWS, RabbitMQ, pqSQL, MongoDB, Grafana, ELK stack are definitely advantage.
- Ambitious, Positive, fast learning, and responsible.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese), Mandarin is a definite advantage.
For interested parties please either apply directly here or send cv to email@example.com thanks!