Linux/UNIX System Administration - Regional Bank in HK
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
Our client, a leading bank in the region, is looking for a Linux/UNIX System Administration.
- Hands-on administering the Linux/ UNIX servers, including installation, configuration, patching and maintenance
- Create server administration documentations, including installation procedures, test reports, training manuals
- Work closely with application teams on their change requests on the server side
- Investigate into the technical issues or incidents and find out the root causes
- Evaluate new software and hardware and provide suggestions
- 5+ years of experience in Linux/UNIX system administration and operation supports
- Hands-on experience in Linux, UNIX, RedHat, or AIX servers.
- Good knowledge and some experience in Windows, Linux, Storage, LAN/WAN network
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- Diploma in Computer Studies / Science or related discipline
If you are interested, please send your resume in Word format to Ruby.Chuk@ambition.com.hk and put "Linux/UNIX System Administration - Regional Bank in HK" in the subject header.