Linux Administrator (AIX) - Chinese Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$35000 - HK$40000 per month|
My Client is one of the biggest leading Chinese Banking Institution. They are looking for an experienced Linux Server support with AIX technical skills to join their team.
- Build, support, and monitoring server infrastructure;
- Expected to troubleshoot and debug incidents related (but not limited) to application, server, network, and automation.
- Maintain and expand supporting infrastructure and automation.
- Manage multiple trading environments within the country, as well as support and monitor all environments across China.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues related (but not limited to) the operating system, application performance, and networking, as well as be able to contribute to and improve such deployments.
- Senior team members are expected to provide leadership and direction to colleagues in troubleshooting situations, and in the planning of tactical and strategic solutions. Senior team members must be comfortable assessing production impact and risk, and making decisions without the need for immediate management supervision.
- 3 years experience building, configuring, and maintaining production environments, including standard networking
- Hands on experience in Linux and AIX support
- Strong analytical reasoning and problem solving skills, with the ability to assess production impact and risk.
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable making decisions without the need for immediate supervision.
For interested candidates please submit your cv here or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org thanks!