Librarian, legal (information governance)
Our client is a renowned global law firm. They are now looking for a candidate who has strong knowledge in legal information management to join the team.
- Provides practice-specific records guidance to attorneys, paralegals and secretaries.
- Consults with Firm personnel on the appropriate locations where data should be stored and acts as a resource regarding various information governance questions for attorneys, staff and other users.
- Assists senior management in identifying and containing risks relating to information management, and fostering a compliance culture in regards to information governance.
- Confers with other Risk Management personnel and IT on issues relating to the intake, maintenance and disposition of electronic records.
- A bachelor's degree in a related discipline (or equivalent experience).
- 2-4 years of experience in a law firm or corporate legal environment or experience in IG/Records Management, Privacy or Compliance preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese is required.
- Strong organizational skills and willingness to participate in a small and multi-tasking team.
- Physical ability to lift boxes up to 50 lbs. is required.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, document management systems and database management systems
- Proficiency in SharePoint and Visio preferred