level one support, IT Infrastructure Engineer, up to 40K, MNC
My client is global manufacturing company. They are currently looking for a hands-on and independent Level 1 IT Support professional to join their team.
- Experience of desktop support and perform basic scripting to improve routine work process.
- Identify, isolate, resolve, escalate and close incident/problem ticket according to ITSM incident/Problem Management process.
- Take ownership and manage regular support task to meet end-user SLAs.
- Provide timely escalation and resolution of major issues to management and HQ teams.
- Responsible for administration of storage, active directory, GPO, virtualised environment, servers, network devices, firewall and productivity tools.
- Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications.
- Support IT maintenance outside office hour when required.
- Experience in provision computing resources, capacity planning for IT infrastructure and assist in IT procurement.
- Maintain IT inventory (HW/SW) and ensure the services are renewed within timeframe.
- Provide the necessary report(s) with accuracy during regular reporting.
- University graduate, Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years Level 1 support experience
- Customer oriented and with effective communication skill
- With good interpersonal skill
- Preferably process certification such as Microsoft MCITP, Azure, CCNA, VMWare certified professional or equivalent
- Experience in troubleshooting Cisco router, switches and telephony
- Experience of working in a Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, TEAMS, virtual desktop, VMware, Window 10, servers and Linux
- Good team worker who can carry out assignments independently