|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$390000.00 - HK$520000.00 per annum + Double pay|
Our client is a leading FMCG retailer in the Asia market with a diverse product portfolio covering different market segments. It has been playing a significant role in the market consistently throughout these years. With business expansion, we are now hiring passionate individuals to join their team as a Leasing Manager.
Leading a small team, you will have to plan, identify and develop potential sites for new store openings and store expansions, work and communicate closely with existing and potential landlords and developers to execute the store development plans as well as analyze the market trend, geographic and demographic situations work on store openings. You will also have to coordinate with different internal departments to make sure the store development process can go through smoothly.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Property/ Facility management or any related discipline
- At least 5 years of leasing/ business development experience, preferably in retail or real estate industry
- Experience managing chain stores will be an advantage
- Strong communications and negotiation skills
- Proficient spoken and written Chinese and English
- Being self-motivated, independent and passionate
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 44955
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.