Learning And Development Manager
Our client is the global leader of the medical and travel security services. They provide wide range of services including assessing medical, security risks and emergency response for travellers. With an MNC and flexible culture, currently they are looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join their team.
As a Learning and Development Manager, you are mainly responsible to provide a high-quality training and coaching tailored to the needs of a Customer Service team. It is important for you to identify areas of improvement to ensure consistently high-quality service is delivered to the clients. The training will include customer interaction skills, workflow enhancements, new product and service knowledge reinforcement etc. You will monitor the whole trainee progress and participate in team meetings, as well as to prepare and consolidate performance reports of the service team member.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Training & Development, Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5-6 years' experience in solid training and development experience in customer service industry
- People-oriented, high customer sensitivity and good consulting skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills; Well-organized and self-initiated
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Learning and Development Manager
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM228330.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.