KYC Review Officer, 35-40k, Investment Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our Client is one of the well recognized Investment Banks who is now looking for a KYC Review Officer to join their team
Job duties as part of the KYC Client Outreach team are:
- Candidate should have a deep understanding of KYC Internal KOP's and knowledge of local and regional policies such as Prevention of Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (MAS Notice 626)
- The Candidate will work closely with their colleagues in the client outreach team, Policy Team, AFC Team and client onboarding teams to remediate the existing client population
- Working closely with internal stakeholders, Accountable Client Owners (ACOs), external clients and Client Onboarding Case Handlers to manage the Periodic Reviews for client population.
- Tracking the status through the review approval processes and monitoring any conditions placed upon their approval by Client Onboarding.
- Working with Business Managers and Accountable Client Owners (ACO's) to identify client ownership, revenue review and determination of client classification, which assess the viability of client retention on the platform
- Dealing directly with the client population to request, review and ascertain the validity of key information received, including organisational documents, financial statements and results from Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) due diligence searches, Source of Wealth and Nature of Business searches
- Deliver client relevant metrics around the remediation process.
- Interpret AFC/ AML and KYC policy changes, determining and communicating the impact on GM and adjusting processes to remain compliant, including but not exclusive of documentation review and classification
- Driving requirements to streamline and automate information and process flows between ACOs, Client Onboarding, Business Senior Managers and AFC.
- Responsible for routing escalations to divisional and cross-divisional Client Risk Acceptance Forums (CRAFs) and notifications to GM Non-Financial Risk Council.
- Working closely with the Offshore team to process specific case loads and adhere to tight deadlines while insuring a high quality client experience and through active communication and accurate information requests and follow ups.
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only