Korean Speaking Sales Operation Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a global consumer brand and is looking for a Korean speaking sales operation manager (an additional headcount) to facilitate the long term business development of a very profitable business.
Reporting to the MD, you will focus on the following :
- Channel price management & coordination to ensure global pricing & margin model are properly managed & rolled out throughout the region
- Pricing / profitability analysis and recommendation
- Drive improvement on channel partners' efficiency and competency through annual business planning & quarterly business review
- Ensure value proposition, business process, and pricing model are consistent & transparent for internal reference
- Support on sales forecast & pipeline management
- Analysis of key performance indicator for channel development & performance measurement
Channel Partner Program
- Drive internal & external education & on-going training on the usage of system tools
- Regional champion to work closely with HQ team for their timely support on business processes systems, pricing model & project pricing
Qualifications requirement :
- 10-15 years of working eperience in which sales operation / business analysis has been a focus. Sales management background is preferred.
- Experienced with working closely in headquarter in translating requirements to pricing model and performing local data analysis
- Native level of Korean speaking and writing is a must. High proficiency in English is required.
- Sponsorship of eligible working VISA will be provided
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC241906
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.