Korean Speaking Regional Sales Manager, based HK or S. Korea
Our client is a global paper and forestry manufacturer and a market leader with great culture. Currently they are looking for a Korean speaking Business Development Manager to develop Asia's tobacco packaging business with a focus on expanding Korea market.
Reporting to the APAC President, you will develop your business development and channel strategy and execute the agreed plan. You will identify Asian You will collect clients' requirements and keep track of the factory performance and follow up closely with clients on satisfaction.
You will be supported by APAC sustainability manager, technical support and marketing team in delivering results.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Business / Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum solid 5-8 years' sales experience in paper, packaging, or tobacco industry
- Experience in business development into tobacco sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good analytical skill, problem solving skill and able to work independently under pressure
- Mobility for frequent travel to Asia is required
- High proficiency in Korean and English
Please contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MC242763
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.