Key Project Manager - Construction Industry
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$500000 - HK$600000 per annum + attractive package|
Our client is a fast growing multinational company with over 70 years of history. It is known for developing, manufacturing construction products. They have successfully expand their business and currently have 25,000 employees over 100 countries. They are now seeking a Key Project Manager to cope with their rapid business growth.
As a Key Project Manager, you will be mainly exploring business potentials and engage with the clients by focusing on monitoring the Hong Kong project cycle. You will be managing a team of 5 and convert specific products into sales and provide value-added solution to the clients. Also, it is important to work closely with the sales team and keep track of information on CRM and Project Information site. Moreover, you will be conducting seminars, training or workshops to raise awareness of the existing products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Business, Engineering or related discipline
- Min 5 years working experience in construction industry or equivalent sales experience
- Strong written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
- Solid, strong leadership skills and experience in previous work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM218961.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.