Key Account Manager/ Sales Manager, FMCG Travel Retail
Our client is a leading tobacco distributor with a strong coverage of prestige brands. With established relationships with Asia's major Travel Retailers, the company is now expanding the sales team. We are now hiring a Key Account Manager/ Sales Manager, Travel Retail to join the company's Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, you will have to plan, develop and execute sales strategies to maintain and glow the company's key accounts. You will need to negotiate terms and deals with vendors and come up with the product combinations and promotions based on market researches. You will also have to work with different internal departments, review on the business and make adjustment regularly.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Sales and marketing or any related discipline
- At least 4 years of solid sales/ key account management experience in the Travel Retail industry
- Knowledge in Tobacco or wine and spirits will be a definite advantage
- Proven sales track records
- Strong communications skills with proficient written and spoken Chinese and English
- Travelling to Asian countries is needed
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 220761
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.