Key Account Manager - Logistic
Our client is a well-established logistics company that provides services globally. For over 30 years, the business is operating more than 200 logistics facilities across 70 countries. They have received multiple awards including Best Logistic Service Provider and 100 Great Supply Chain Partners.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be managing an important global fashion retail account with scope covering origin service, freight & Asia RDC. Also, to monitor the RDC service performance and communicate with key customers across the globe. It is important for you to review and align new service requirements, timely update logistics procedures and operation documents. Moreover, to support the global account by developing solutions and provide service proposals.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in any business related discipline
- A minimum 5 years' working experience in logistic operation and key account management
- Experience in managing global retail accounts or having retail DC experience is a big plus
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM219819.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.