Key Account Manager - Health Product
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a HK listed Health Care and Life Science Group. With strong resources and a well-supported R&D team, the company has developed numbers of key and exclusive product that are very popular among the consumer market.
To handle their increasing market demand and expand plan, the company is now in search for a Key Account Manager to join their team.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be working closely with the company 2 key client - Manning and Watson's. You will also be responsible to manage the business performance of assigned key accounts and distributors for health products. It is important that you coordinate with related parties to ensure the marketing campaigns and promotion activities are duly executed at store level.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A degree in Business Management or other related discipline;
- 4 years' sales experience in FMCG industry. At least 1 year's key account experience with Watson's, Mannings, etc.;
- Sales experience in nutritional products for both Hong Kong and Macau markets is a plus;
- Exposure in managing wholesalers/ distributors and in-store promoters is an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint;
- Strong analytical/ negotiation/ reporting skills and can work under pressure.
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.