Key Account Manager (half BD half AM) - Data provider MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an international Information service provider with multiple award winning solutions tailored to professional and financial services clients. Due to rapid expansion in the region, they are now looking for a Key Account Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
Reporting to Head of Sales, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for the development and performance of key strategic clients and leveraging on existing network to further expand the client pool. this role will be 50% on new business development and 50% on key account management. You will be performing product demo for trials, provide consultation according to clients' needs and constantly exceeding sales target.
- At least 5-6 years of B2B key account or business development experiences, preferably worked financial services clients
- Previous experiences in working with banks will be an advantage
- Sales- driven, self- motivated with excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Strong spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Degree in finance or economics preferred
- Experiences in working and building rapport with senior level executives
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT227151
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only