Key Account Manager (B2B)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a well-established logistics company that provides services globally. For over 30 years, the business is operating more than 200 logistics facilities across 70 countries. They have received multiple awards including Best Logistic Service Provider and 100 Great Supply Chain Partners. They are now seeking a Key Account Management Specialist to continually expand the account partnership and develop new business strategies.
As a Key Account Management Specialist, you will be working with the priority customers and focus on the client management program while monitoring the Asia region performance. To improve supply chain efficiency, it is important to meet and exceed accounts' expectation, achieve KPI targets, respond to RFP/RFQ, collaborate with global teams, compile action plans and pursue new business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification
- A minimum 3 years' working experience in the international logistics industry
- Minimum 2 years' solid track record in commercial areas & key account management
- Experience in managing retail accounts will be an advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM46205.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.