Key Account Management Analyst
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a well-established logistics company that provides services globally. For over 30 years, the business is operating more than 200 logistics facilities across 70 countries. They have received multiple awards including Best Logistic Service Provider and 100 Great Supply Chain Partners.
As a Key Account Management Analyst, you will be supporting the managers to improve supply chain efficiency by implementing customer projects, review service perofrmance and conduct KPI analysis. You are actively participating in regular business review with the customers, identify new opportunities and offer solutions to them. Also, you have to prepare customer presentation and meeting materials, managing data flow and system integration.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in business or other related disciplines.
- Min 2-3 years of experience in data analysis nature, logistic industry is highly preferred
- Experience in retail/apparel industry or buying office will be an advantage
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Strong in data analysis and PC skills
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number #MM226930.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.