Key Account Executive - MNC Consumer Goods
Our client is a well-known, public-listed consumer goods company. Developed a wide business network, its products covered more than 200 countries globally. In order to strengthen the current business in Asia Pacific, they are currently looking for a Key Account Executive to look after department store and other key account clients. Major markets include Hong Kong and Macau.
You will be responsible for developing as well as maintaining relationship with key account clients and to expand current business. You will be constructing sales analysis as well as promotional campaign to assist key clients achieve sales target. As a Key Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing stable relationships with key account clients, mainly department store and other buyers in Hong Kong and Macau by providing support to their orders and inquiries
- Achieving company's sales target for company's signature consumer goods through trade as well as consumer promotional activities
- Expanding brands' reputation as well as market leadership through store visits and key account support
- Analysing market activities in order to recognize market trend and identify business opportunities
- Supporting clients' sales by in store staff training and other ad hoc tasks
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma in Business Management and other related majors
- 3 years' experience in key account management; experiences in handling major department stores will be an advantage
- Positive and open-minded personality with willingness to learn
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC229345
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.