Junior Sales / Relationship Manager, Retail Banking
A leading foreign bank with strong client portfolio and established platform is looking for an ambitious young professional to join their retail banking division at junior level. The excellent opportunity comes with a fast-track career path for individuals who seek to achieve attractive reward in wealth management and to develop a career in retail banking.
You will support relationship managers in delivering efficient and top-quality service to customers. You will act as a contact point with retail banking clients to ensure smooth handling of account opening, conduct due diligence, prepare credit proposals, and liaise with business units to ensure customer satisfaction. You will also support the branch manager in meeting business targets through participating in promotional activities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in banking, business management, finance and credit related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' work experience and exposure in credit and relationship management and development of marketing plan
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Committed working attitude and desire to develop a career in banking
Contact Alfred To on (852) 3103 4343 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.