Junior Quant Analyst (automated trading)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client is a world leading commodities trading house, currently they are expanding the well performed automated trading team and is looking for a Junior Quant Analyst with 1-4 years of experience.
In this role, you will be working closely with senior traders and quants, deeply involved in the development of systematic trading strategies. Besides, develop intra day trading platform/machine learning algorithms to interpret datasets, identifying and testing new trading ideas through back-testing
The successful candidate must have the following:
Min MSc Degree in Statistics, Computer Science etc.
- Experience in building automated execution platform is prefered
- Experience in GPU parallel computing is preferred
- Strong in Python is a must, other IT skills would be a plus
- Strong statistics and modelling background is preferred
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and financial derivatives
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send CV directly to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980