Junior IT Support Analyst (18K)
Our client is a global legal consulting firm and is looking a smart candidate with good english communication skills to join their IT technical team
Helpdesk / Support Duties
- Be fully available to take phone calls on the centralised [HK] Helpdesk telephone number from end users, logging support calls within the ServiceNow Service Management System and escalating/closing these promptly.
- Visit legal and support staff at their desks, when necessary, to provide one-to-one assistance to resolve problems or provide training/awareness of the systems.
- Respond to critical business problems and resolving or escalating appropriately.
- Regular checking of the ServiceNow call queues and IT Helpdesk mailbox, logging any requests, queries, and issues and taking appropriate action.
- Support for all software applications, such as Microsoft
- Office and in-house products specific to the legal practice.
- Support IT hardware, ensuring faulty equipment, such as laptops/desktops, mobile devices, and printers are repaired and maintained.
- Provide laptop/projector set-ups in client meeting rooms.
- Provide technical support for video conference equipment when escalated by the Front of House, Client Services teams.
- Work with the Asia IT team to ensure all enquiries and problems are promptly dealt with according to agreed service levels.
- Carry out installations of new software and assist with the implementation of new machines and devices, working with the automated build procedure to configure and prepare laptops and desktop PCs.
- Monitor IT equipment levels, ordering consumables, and analysing usage and requirements, making suggestions to the Senior IT Support Analyst and IT Manager.
- Maintain the centralised asset register, organising/updating asset entries, as well as any other inventory lists the team maintains.
- Assist with the logging and disposal of end of life equipment.