Junior IT Support
- Provide technical support of daily desktop support, network operation and problem resolution
- Perform IT helpdesk support including call handling, troubleshooting, follow-up action, coordination, and escalation
- Provide on-site desktop services (incident & request)
- Hardware & software troubleshooting such as; desktop/laptop windows OS platform, Apple MAC OS platform, Microsoft Office, Anti-Virus, mobile device support, Goggle Apps & etc.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issue, i.e. device configuration, IP addressing, and direct TCP/IP output, network printing
- Diploma or above in IT or related discipline;
- Knowledge on desktop, networking, and general PC applications, like Microsoft Office;
- Mobile device support such as iPhone, iPad, Android
- Remote take over support skills
- Willing to listen and learn, hardworking, team player;
- Good attitude, customer service, communication, and documentation skill.
- Language: English, Cantonese
If you are interested in this position please either submit your CV here or send your CV straight to email@example.com thanks