Junior Fund accountant
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established Asset Management firm
- Work-life balance
- Dynamic working environment
Our client is a westernised Asset Management firm with a diversified business portfolio. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for a new headcount to join the team.
Reporting to the department Head, you will be responsible for a full spectrum of fund accounting duties for various funds including NAV calculations, cash management, preparation of financial statements and reports. As a Junior fund accountant, you will also handle ad hoc. duties such as liaising with external fund administrators and auditors.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualification
- Around 3 years of relevant experience in Fund Accounting/ Administration
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.