Junior Financial Analyst, US Retailer, Sourcing Business
My client is a reputable, multinational company in sourcing and retailing, they are looking for a Junior Financial Analyst due to expansion. Supporting the FP&A Manager, you will work very closely with Global and China office so conversational Mandarin and fluent English are desired.
- Put together key financial data for management's review
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reporting and analysis of actuals and forecasts, supplementing standard monthly reporting with insight-focused financial analysis
- Develop and improve monthly, annual and ad-hoc reports
- Assist in preparation of the region's quarterly and annual presentations to senior-level executives.
- Degree holder; professional qualification in Accounting is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Accounting/Auditing
- Welcome Auditors with no commercial experience
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately Available is a highly preferred