(Junior) Data Scientist, Series A startup
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
My client is one of the most exciting startups in town. Filled with cool and passionate people, they have nurtured a great environment for engineers to solve technical challenges in a way they enjoy. Their success is proven by their exceptionally low turnover rate.
Now they are going into something bigger and invite an Data Scientist to assist the lead.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Develop Natural Language Processing and Machine Reasoning related application
- Optimize the algorithms to automate processes, such as scoring and recommendation systems
- Hire and build the Data Science team
- Take full accountability for end-to-end delivery of a project
- Work with other teams to drive the best market fit product
- At least 1 years of experience in Data Science, Data Analysis, Data Mining or creation of algorithms/data models
- Bachelor or above in relevant fields like Math, Statistics, or Computer Science
- Proven experience in natural language processing, natural language understanding, deep learning
- Understanding of algorithm solutions for text analytical challenges
- Strong proficiency in Python, R or similar languages
- Strong numerical and reasoning skills with good understanding in research methodology
- Better be a fun person to work with
- Good communication in English
Interested parties please call 31014344 or send email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.