Junior company secretary 17- 20K
Our client is a multinational financial service company. They are now looking for 2 company secretaries to assist in a project.
- Incorporation and deregistration of companies in different jurisdictions
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions, annual return, announcements, etc.
- Updating and maintaining statutory filings and corporate records
- Reviewing agreements and contracts
- Changing in shareholdings and directorships
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years corporate secretarial work experience
- Diploma or Degree in corporate governance or any related discipline
- Qualified professional member or student member of ICSA/HKICS is a plus
- Fluent English & Cantonese verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, attention to details, energetic and independent