Junior Accountant - Asset Management
Our client is a leading asset management firm with AUM around USD$250 billions and global presence across 20 countries. In order to cope with continuous company growth, they are now looking for a Regional Accountant or Senior Accountant to join the dynamic and friendly team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Conduct month-end closing including reconciliation, journals and other financial statements and reporting package
- Assist in yearly budget and quarterly forecast as well as other financial analysis
- Handle a full spectrum of AP functions including review and verify invoices, payments processing as well as audit staff reimbursement claims
- Monitor cash flow and perform bank reconciliation
- Liaise with external auditors for annual audit and other ad hoc. tasks such as tax filing
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience gained from multinational companies or financial institutions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.